Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Test Run

Sign in and post a comment letting me know that you know how to post.

124 comments:

  1. Savannah Coffey, 3rd period and I can post from home! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhruvesh Patel, 7th period and I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew Smith, 7th period.
    I can post from home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie Stallings, 7th period.
    I can post from home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margie Bowman, 6th period and I can post at home. =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Martin, 3rd Period...and i can post at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonathan Pannell, 6th period and i enjoy pudding oh yeah and i can post at home or whatever XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tyler king, 3rd period and I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa Aragon: 3rd period and I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bailey Brothers, 4th period and i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. brianna crowden,4th period,i can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mason Mostella, 4th Period, I am able to post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drake Nelms, 4th period, I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tyler Stewart , 4th period, i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. esperanza gomez , 7th period , i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. john chavez 3 period ill post form school

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breanna Pounds, 1st period.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cassie Scott, 3rd period.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dustin Mason, 6th period.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eulalia Gaspar 3 period from school

    ReplyDelete
  21. Billy Glassco.1st period, from school

    ReplyDelete
  22. Raymond thompson 1st i can post from home. fish taco

    ReplyDelete
  23. Felicia Peppers,1st period post from school.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gage Williams, 3rd period, I can post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. vilma lopez 6th period i can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jessica Pineda. 4th post from school.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Araceli Sanchez, 3rd period, i post from school.

    ReplyDelete
  28. liliana lopez, 4th peroid, i post from school.

    ReplyDelete
  29. alberto ramirez 7th period i can post fom both

    ReplyDelete
  30. Savannah Garrison 4th period. I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jessica Hopper from 6th period can post.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ryan Smith 3rd period. I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  33. Melissa Nevinski, 4th period. I am able to post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Brennen King, 6th period. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Taylor Hilley
    4th period
    I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jorge Cristobal. 6th period I can blog from home.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anna parrish 1st period.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dakota Collins. 7th period and i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tiffany Cude, 4th, I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Briley Roland~ 6th period and i can post from home~

    ReplyDelete
  41. Brock Paradise- 1st period I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  42. shawn dunn - 3rd post from school

    ReplyDelete
  43. Savannah Bryant - 4th Period & I can Post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Armando Garcia - 1st Period & I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mariah Chavez-4th period& i can post from school

    ReplyDelete
  46. Edgar Flores. I can post from anywhere. 7th

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hannah Liverett. Fourth. Phone.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Erick Cortes.first.school computer

    ReplyDelete
  49. Holly Wilson 7th. school

    ReplyDelete
  50. zakk nation 7th. school

    ReplyDelete
  51. Harley Simmons
    7th
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  52. Presley Smith, 7th, home

    ReplyDelete
  53. nikits patel 1st i can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Ashley Gordon, 1st period, home

    ReplyDelete
  56. Kelcie Williams, 6th period, I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Erica Duke,4th period, home.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Jack Mathus, 4th period. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  59. haley ballentine 1st period! post from home

    ReplyDelete
  60. Colton Pankey 3rd period i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Emily-Kate Freshwater.6th period.I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hunter Allen, 6th period, and I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tanner Musick, 1st period, I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  64. Morgan Walker, 3rd period, I can post from home!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Kaitlyn Smith, 3rd period, home

    ReplyDelete
  66. Devon Mason, 6th. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Todd Hastings, 7th. I can post

    ReplyDelete
  68. Jantzen hill 3rd i can post coach

    ReplyDelete
  69. He took a step further when he wrote that the people could justly break the social contract when government failed to preserver the natural rights of the people to life,liberty, and property

    ReplyDelete
  70. Douglas Stutchman, 6th. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Jase proctor, 4th. I can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  72. Courtney Truett, 7th period. I can post.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Pascual Jimenez, 6th. I can post

    ReplyDelete
  74. Leslie Jenkins, 1st period. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Maddie Sanders, 1st period. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Nora Atrisco, 3rd period. I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Kaylie Chaviers, 6th period. i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Grace Soule. 7th period. I can post.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Jordan Gore! and i can post from home

    ReplyDelete
  80. Jonathan Pitts. 7th period. I can post.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Casey jones. 7th period. I can post from home!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Breck Fowler, 3rd period and I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  83. emily nelson, 1st period and i am posting from the school library

    ReplyDelete
  84. Kirsten Williams 4th period I am posting and I can blog

    ReplyDelete
  85. Austin Bolding 6th period i can't post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Tylor stevens 4th period

    ReplyDelete
  87. kelsey sizemore 6th per

    ReplyDelete
  88. Tania Pacheco 6th i can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Savanna Rains, 3rd, from home (had trouble).

    ReplyDelete
  90. Katie Beth Riddle ; 1st period.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Austin Scott 3rd period.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Bryan Jones.
    7th Period.
    Posting.
    ~ Ut peccatum et blasphemia Benedic tua scelerata Animas ~

    ReplyDelete